We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve

Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein

Local Area Live Music Events

............................................................................................................

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Local Live Music News Report

O.K.,...Lots of things to talk about this time in my local live music news report. First, what is local to me [Jan]. Well, for starts I thought...South Tacoma, Spanaway, Graham, Roy, McKenna, Yelm, Rainier, Tenino, Lacey, Tumwater.... etc.....I will adjust this area as time gos on to fit the great live music reported in the area that we can get to in a reasonable amount of time.
First, In Yelm, THE BLUE BOTTLE CAFE's Farewell closing party was Saturday, Oct. 23rd at 7 pm. We love MICHELLE JONES and her whole family and wish them the best in whatever they do next. From STEVE KLEIN's 'YELM COMMUNITY BLOG' we have learned that The Blue Bottle was bought by a Pizzeria. We'll watch for any updates and new news about this.
Next, CLARK's BAR AND GRILL in Yelm. Steve went by there last night...Monday, Oct. 25th, 'round 7 pm and found no one there! What? So, I called 360/458-3332 this morning...there was zero answer. I'd call CLARK's BAR AND GRILL before leaving home if I were you...I'm sure all is well and they're having a great vacation on some tropical island somewhere warm.
Next, KENNY WILLIAMSON reports that THE SHELLY ELY JAM at UNCLE SAM's BAR AND GRILL went great last Sunday night..Oct. 24th, in Spanaway. Kenny WilliamSon was drumming for DYLAN LANNY ENGLAND, who had the night off. This is always a fun jam folks, with talented musicians. Remember, Sunday night 7 pm be at Uncle Sam's at Shelly's jam for awesome live music. Kenny will keep me updated on where etc. he's playing too... I'll let you all know.
LIQUID SOUL COFFEE ROASTERS in McKenna. On the 16th of this month THE MARTIN SALINAS BAND played at Liquid Soul. Looks like they're playing there again on November 6th at 8 pm. Hope it's a great gig. [confirming the members of this band and will post it as soon as I get this info.]. Usually, but not always, there's a $5.00 cover at Liquid Soul...but, it's well worth that to hear some really fine music. Call...360/400-soul to find out and I'll post all the information I confirm. They are located in McKenna behind BAYDOS at the McKenna 'Y'.
Karaoke with Amanda tonight, Tuesday, Oct. 26th, from WILLOUGHBY's RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE in Yelm.
O.K.,well, 'My Dirty Laundry' I've been saving this one for last because it's  difficult to talk about and about me and Steve BARTLETT ON BASS and the band WALTER's BIRTHDAY. that Steve's a member. But, it's  local music news...So, here gos.. Our trusted and very brave friend, SCOTT ERCOLIANI/drummer for WALTER's BIRTHDAY contacted me [Jan]  last week about, in his opinion, my abundance of postings about WALTER's BIRTHDAY online. I realized that he brought up some good points, that I'd never thought of. [view Emails HERE and HERE]. I HAD spent a hole lot of time posting. But, I thought that's what everyone wanted. WHOOPS. So, in my willingness to immediately comply...I deleted, blocked or erased all the posts I could find as fast as possible about WALTER's BIRTHDAY and started to cry....then waited to know what to do next. It didn't take long...in about 20 minutes. My hero, MARTIN SALINAS of Liquid Soul Coffee Roasters noticed and called  Scott Ercoliani...'was the recently booked WALTER's BIRTHDAY in Concert on Saturday, November 13th 8 pm canceled?' NO!! The gig has NOT been canceled....... just Jan's posts.  [NOTE: I have recently re-posted an edited copy of that gig's announcement online....it's gonna be fantastic. [my... 'JAN's OPINION!!]. To avoid any further confusion, I decided to post on BARTLETT ON BASS, NIGHT ROSE, FACEBOOK and ONYXX [R]  web sites and elsewhere this 'FYI..NOTICE: .. All postings are my personal opinions and observations alone.  They MAY NOT BE my husbands or they MAY NOT BE any bands or musicians that my husband may be playing with. 'BARTLETT ON BASS' and 'NIGHT ROSE' are divisions of 'ONYXX' [R], a registered trademark, # 602-189-450, licensed in Washington State for our ['STEVE C. BARTLETT and JA ROSE-BARTLETT] music business. Jan'. I also sent this information plus this heartfelt note to SCOTT ERCOLIANI, TOD LEMKUHL and JON BARONI.'... apologizing for any hurtful feelings I may have caused to any of you...Peace And Love, Jan'. So there, you've got it...AND Please be at LIQUID SOUL in McKenna on November 13th. It's a Saturday night...8 pm. for a great concert. [Jan's Opinion].
If you're a musician, band or club owner in my area, and want your live music event included on my Live Music Report. Please send your gig info. HERE for review. I will review and post the very best gigs and live music events in the area Thanks for reading my report and supporting live music. 'Jan'...JA ROSE-BARTLETT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWITTER UPDATES...Follow Us On TWITTER

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers